Iscrizione a corsi singoli / Single Courses Enrolment
Foreign students and graduates can enrol on single courses if they want to attend one or more courses within the individual degree programmes. Non-European Union citizens residing abroad will need to produce the following documents at the Italian Consulate/Embassy in their country (please, in order to verify the correct dead line, contact your Italian Consulate/Embassy in your country).
- request for admission addressed to the University of Macerata, indicating the University of origin and the courses they intend to follow;
- document issued by the University of origin, stating the student’s qualifications (university enrolment/degree certificate), translated and authenticated by the Italian diplomatic delegation;
- two signed photographs, one of which needs to be certified by the Italian consular, stating date and place of birth, nationality and permanent address.
By 31 December students must complete their enrolment request at the secretary offices of the faculty of their choice. In order to do so they will have to:
2. pay the application fee: euro 180 (University fee) plus euro 14,62 (marca da bollo – Government taxes) for each course. If they obtain a scholarship through the above Italian Consulate they will be exonerated from any tuition fee. There is a differentiation in enrolment fees proportionate to the number of exams planned full time: all exams per year: part-time A: 3 exams a year: part-time B: 1 exam a year.
3. present copy of the residence permit as non-tourist issued by the Foreign Bureau of the Macerata Police Headquarters (Questura).
European Union and Italian citizens and non-European Union citizens legally residing in Italy can present the request for admission directly to the Secretary Student Office by 31 December.
Further information is available on the Student Registry Office web page.
SEGRETERIA GENERALE E COMUNICAZIONE (Ufficio 8°)
General and Communication Secretary
via Piave, 42
Dott.ssa Barbara Novelli
Tel: +39 0733 2582000 - firstname.lastname@example.org